Solomon Thought About Life
Life Kids This Week
Week of November 19-20, 2016
This week we continue our journey through the big story of the Bible and wrap up our time with Solomon by learning about how he thought about the purpose of life and wrote about it in the Book of Ecclesiastes.
Family Talking Points
- God is good.
- Solomon wrote about life.
- We can love God and praise Him.
- Jesus taught people how to love and praise God.
- Why can we trust God? We can trust God because He is good.
- God gives us purpose.
- Why can we trust God? Everything God does is for His glory and our good.
- Life has purpose only with God.
Unit Key Passage
“For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.” – Psalm 100:5
Job (Job 1-42)
We’re continuing our challenge. Boys are winning with $81.65, girls have brought in $44.33. Help our girls in this $500 challenge!
Seen & Heard